Thursday, December 26, 2013

NOTD: OPI "Cuckoo For This Color" + Glitter

I hope everyone who celebrated had a very happy Christmas. I had a great day, and thought I'd share with you the manicure I sported on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It's not my usual sparkly greens and reds, but I had been wearing sparkly reds all month I had had enough.

Believe it or not, I haven't completely given up on nail polish. I don't post weekly NOTDs like I used to, but I still paint my nails at least twice a week. The manicures have just gotten too repetitive for the internet.

But here I am, with the last NOTD for 2013. I thought it'd be a treat for those of you who like this stuff. And they're too pretty to not let you look at. ;)


The base color I used was OPI "Cuckoo For This Color." Though I've had this color for a couple years now, it hasn't gotten a lot of wear. 2 coats.

The glitter combo is one I've used in past NOTDs.
The first coat of glitter I used was OPI's "Pirouette My Whistle."
The second coat is of China Glaze's "Techno."

And now, the parade of photos.








"Cuckoo For This Color," while beautiful, has never been a go-to polish for me. The glitter makes it so much better. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment