|(photographed [L to R]: CG "For Audrey," Pop Beauty "Mint Magic, Essie "Mint Candy Apple")|
"Mint Magic" is such a fun color that is both sweet and bright at the same time. It's a fun mint for spring, but it's brightness lends itself to summer quite well.
|(POP Beauty "Mint Magic," 3 coats, shade)|
|(POP Beauty "Mint Magic," 3 coats)|
- Cute color. Brighter than any other mint I have.
- Unique. Yet to see another color quite like it.
- Will look good on a variety of skin tones.
- A little streaky. 3 coats for opacity.
- Not quite "mint" as it's name suggets.
- Pop Beauty polishes retail for $10, a relatively higher price than OPI, Essie, or China Glaze.
Final Verdict: Though "Mint Magic" isn't at the top of my favorite summer polishes list, it has still received many uses this last season due to it's unique brightness that many mint colors tend to lack. The only thing that could make this polish a favorite is if it were more of a true mint, and less of a baby blue/mint combo.