Saturday, February 9, 2013

NOTD: OPI "Ski Teal We Drop"

Today's notd is for one of my old favorites alongside OPI's "You Don't Know Jacques." OPI "Ski Teal We Drop," as its name suggests, is a deep teal cream. When it came out years ago, I thought it was absolutely gorgeous. But nowadays, you really can find a dupe for this polish is nearly every brand.

(OPI "Ski Teal We Drop")

The formula of this polish is excellent. 2 coats is plenty for opacity, and the finish is glossy even without a top coat.

(OPI "Ski Teal We Drop," 2 coats)

(OPI "Ski Teal We Drop," 2 coats)

(OPI "Ski Teal We Drop," 2 coats)

I've noticed that I tend to love OPI for it's dark creams similar to how I love Essie for it's pastels. OPI just knows how to do dark creams right. "Ski Teal We Drop" is an old favorite of mine that I return to often.

4 comments:

  1. Oh God, I love it.

    I'm envious of your nail varnish collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty :) Reminds me of Revlon "Fashonista"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I said the exact thing when you did a post on "Fashionista." But then I looked at this: http://www.manicurity.com/2012/06/blue-ombre-undies.html. "Ski Teal We Drop" is surprisingly darker than "Fashionista."

      Delete