Thursday, March 14, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze "Fast Track"

Today's notd is one from China Glaze's Capitol Colors (Hunger Games) collection last year. This polish, "Fast Track," is a tan, with a slightly purple tint, with gold shimmers. It's a fairly unique color. However, I mostly picked it up because I loved The Hunger Games Trilogy and wanted more from this collection.

(China Glaze "Fast Track")

I actually don't really like how this polish looks on me very much. I still wear it because it's a unique color, and since all of my favorite nudes have a cream formula, it's nice to switch it up occasionally.

The formula is this polish is pretty nice and non-streaky. Wearing one coat will give your nails a nice sheer, shimmer. If you want opaque coverage, you will need 3 thin coats. As with most China Glaze polishes, this one was very easy to work with.

(China Glaze "Fast Track," 3 coats)

(China Glaze "Fast Track," 3 coats)

(China Glaze "Fast Track," 3 coats)

As I said earlier, all my essential/favorite nude polishes have a pure cream formula. That's how I like my nude polishes to be. However, having a shimmery nude polish like this around is nice to have from time to time.


What finish do you like your nude polishes to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment