Tuesday, February 26, 2013

NOTD: OPI "Tickle My France-y"

Today's notd is for one of my all-time favorite polishes, OPI's "Tickle My France-y." This polish is transformative. Indoors it mostly looks like a nude with stronger brown hints, but the natural sunlight really brings out the mauve (pink/purple) tones of this polish.

[You can capture this transformation from the photo I took of the bottle below, which was indoors with natural lighting, and all the ones I took outside of my actual fingers].

[Update (05/15/13): comparison post with Essie "Lady Like" & China Glaze "Dress Me Up" here

(OPI "Tickle My France-y")

 "Tickle My France-y" has been a favorite for a long time. I got my sister into this polish and it's probably her most worn polish.

Look at each photo below since the color itself really is transformative. I couldn't get a good one of the brown/nude tones but you can get the idea between the bottle and my fingers.

The formula is decent. You can get away with 2 coats, those I used 3 just to be sure.

(OPI "Tickle My France-y," 3 coats)

(OPI "Tickle My France-y," 3 coats)

(OPI "Tickle My France-y," 3 coats)

I find that many of my OPI favorites are old ones that came out years ago. And this is definitely one of them!

1 comment:

  1. oh this color is right up my alley!! gorgeous! I like how this transitions nicely too :) might have to squeeze this into my haul too

    ReplyDelete