Monday, December 17, 2012

19th Day of Christmas: China Glaze "Frosty" + China Glaze "Party Hearty"

Today I have a festive manicure that looks very delicate, yet fun, if you're headed to a Christmas party. It incorporates one of my favorite holiday glitters, China Glaze's "Party Hearty" over a frosty white, China Glaze "Frosty."


Though I have used both these polishes numerous times for my 25 Days of Christmas Manicures series, I will go over them briefly again.

China Glaze's "Frosty" is a basic shimmer-y white. It has a fairly sheer application and takes about 3 coats for opacity.

(photographed: China Glaze "Frosty")
China Glaze's "Party Hearty" is a chunky glitters with small gold glitters, larger green glitters, and largest red glitters in a clear base.

(photographed: China Glaze's "Party Hearty")

What separates this manicure this manicure from what I did for the 3rd Day of Christmas, is where I placed the glitters. Placing it near the cuticle creates a fun look that is more subtle than covering the entire nail. I also find that the use of "Frosty" as a opposed to a bright white base is the delicate, softer look it creates.

(3 coats China Glaze "Frosty," China Glaze "Party Hearty" accent)

(3 coats China Glaze "Frosty," China Glaze "Party Hearty" accent)

(3 coats China Glaze "Frosty," China Glaze "Party Hearty" accent)

I would definitely wear this manicure to a holiday party. I hope you enjoyed this manicure. Only 6 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment