Friday, December 21, 2012

23rd Day of Christmas: China Glaze "Phat Santa" + Sephora by OPI "Be-Claus I Said So"

I'm actually surprised by the small amount of red holiday manicures I have done. So for the 23rd Day of Christmas I have a red manicure utilizing China Glaze's "Phat Santa," and Sephora by OPI "Be-Claus I Said So."


China Glaze's "Phat Santa" is a bright red jelly. For more photos and a complete review, you can find mine here.

Sephora by OPI's "Be-Claus I Said So" is a top coat glitter that is composed of larger red glitters and sparse finer red glitters.

I enjoy this combination when I want something more subtle than what I did for the 9th Day of Christmas. I think "Be-Claus I Said So" would also look great on top of a deeper red if you want more contrast.

(2 coats CG "Phat Santa," 1 coat SOPI "Be-Claus I Said So")
 
(2 coats CG "Phat Santa," 1 coat SOPI "Be-Claus I Said So")

(2 coats CG "Phat Santa," 1 coat SOPI "Be-Claus I Said So")

Only two more manicures left! I'm getting incredibly excited for Christmas. I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. Love the jelly-like shine from "Be-Claus I Said So"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jelly shine is probably from "Phat Santa." "Be-Claus I Said So" is just in a clear base so it doesn't really have any particular finish.

      Delete