Thursday, December 6, 2012

10th Day of Christmas: China Glaze "Jolly Holly" + China Glaze "Party Hearty"

Get ready for another glittery notd featuring China Glaze's "Party Hearty." This time, I am layering it over a green polish, China Glaze's "Jolly Holly."


China Glaze's "Jolly Holly" is a deep shimmery green that was released in their holiday collection back in 2010 with "Party Hearty." You don't need this specific green to create this look, though I do enjoy that only 1 coat is needed for opacity.

(photographed: China Glaze's "Jolly Holly" )

If you have been keeping up the 25 Days of Christmas Manicures then "Party Hearty" needs no introduction. It is a gold, red, and green chunky glitter that is the definition of a Christmas polish.

(photographed: China Glaze "Party Hearty")

I have already done two holiday-themed notd posts with this glitter, as depicted below.

(photographed: [L-R]: Day 3, Day 7)

If you want to see more photos of the Day 3 combination (over white) you can that notd here. Or, if you would like to the Day 7 combination (over gold) then you can that notd here.

And without further ado, here's today's notd.

(1 coat China Glaze "Jolly Holly," 1 coat "Party Hearty")

The first time I ever wore this combination, I wasn't sure if I hated it or if I loved it. I couldn't tell if I thought it was ugly, or if it was just that amazing. I finally settled on the fact that I LOVE it. It is my favorite holiday manicure featuring green! (I might even like this combo more than "Party Hearty" over white!)

(1 coat China Glaze "Jolly Holly," 1 coat "Party Hearty")

I think the best part of this manicure is how it makes the smaller gold glitters stand out (unlike the glitter put over the white, or the gold).

(1 coat China Glaze "Jolly Holly," 1 coat "Party Hearty")

Whenever I sport this manicure, I am always hesitant to remove it!

1 comment:

  1. the christmas tree combination :D~ all you need is star decal/glitter

    ReplyDelete