Friday, May 17, 2013

NOTD: Zoya "Stephanie"

Today's notd is for a polish I got from my friend, dafinepolish, for Christmas, Zoya's "Stephanie." The exciting part is that polish name is my name too. (:


Originally, when I discovered Zoya polishes names were also girl names, I quickly looked up my name. I was disappointed when all I saw as a boring light pink. But that leads me to the point that I'm really happy I got this polish (as a present). It is rather beautiful on the hands and formula-wise, you only need 3 coats for opacity, which is what I find to be the average for more sheer baby pink polishes.

In comparison to other sheer light baby pink polishes I would say this runs quite a bit more pale than Revlon's "Pale Cashmere" (full review + photos here). But I would still say it's more pink than a basic milky cream like Essie's "Ballet Slippers."

(Zoya "Stephanie," 3 coats)

(Zoya "Stephanie," 3 coats)

(Zoya "Stephanie," 3 coats)

I enjoy wearing this polish. Even though I love my bright colors, I probably wear these types of natural polishes the most, especially since they're wearable all year round. This polish has been a nice addition to my collection and I see myself wearing it quite a lot.

1 comment: