Friday, May 3, 2013

NOTD: Butter London "Macbeth"

Today's notd is for Butter London's "Macbeth," a bright red polish with a pink undertone. In the bottle, it seems like a rather ordinary polish, but on the nails its beautiful.



The finish of this polish is a cream-jelly mix, though I would say it's more cream than something like OPI's "Cajun Shrimp" or Essie's "Turquoise and Caicos."

The formula is pretty opaque. I used 3 coats for the photos but you could really get a way with 2.

(Butter London "Macbeth," 3 coats)

(Butter London "Macbeth," 3 coats)

(Butter London "Macbeth," 3 coats)

I've never been a huge fan of red nails, despite its classic look, but I've been in love with it lately. Butter London's "Macbeth" might be competing with OPI's "Cajun Shrimp" for the position of my favorite summer red.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! This polish is on one of my wants list! It looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete