Thursday, November 15, 2012

OPI "Warm and Fozzie"

Today's nail of the day is my favorite polish from OPI's Muppet Collection last year, "Warm and Fozzie." This polish was my runner-up polish to wear for Thanksgiving Day 2011 and is a brown foil with multi-colored shimmers. Even those words can't explain how amazing this color is.

(photographed: OPI "Warm and Fozzie")

From the photos below you can see how gorgeous this color is. Despite the fact that it was released in a holiday collection, "Warm and Fozzie" is amazingly appropriate for the Autumn season.

(photographed: OPI "Warm and Fozzie")

 The multi-colored shimmers in it are the best part. It's not just a brown. You can see some pink, gold, and green in it as well.

(photographed: OPI "Warm and Fozzie")

The formula of this polish is also like "Pros and Bronze" and OPI's "Goldeneye" from the new Skyfall collection. 3 thin coats are required for opacity.

(photographed: OPI "Warm and Fozzie," 3 coats)

This is one of those colors where I find myself constantly staring at my nails throughout the day. Completely gorgeous and complex.

(photographed: OPI "Warm and Fozzie," 3 coats)

This is another one of those polishes that I spend extra time photographing just to barely capture what makes it truly unique. 

(photographed: OPI "Warm and Fozzie," 3 coats)

When I did my OPI "Pros and Bronze" nail of the day I was convinced I would have to repeat it for Thanksgiving Day 2012, but now I feel like it's "Warm and Fozzie's" chance to shine.

2 comments:

  1. so pretty! i love that the green isn't as apparent~ so upset I missed this release. ulta give me a re-promote of this polish ::crosses fingers::

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I don't think re-promotes happen often. They must've just had so much leftover they did it. But I've yet to see any other collections get re-promoted. :/

      Delete