Monday, April 22, 2013

NOTD: OPI "Cajun Shrimp"

So happy to be presenting this polish for today's notd! I don't wear reds often (aside from the winter holiday season) and this used to be my favorite one for summer. OPI's "Cajun Shrimp" is a beautiful coral red. However, the coral component of this polish is subtle enough that it's not too too orange if you're opposed to that.


The polish of this polish is incredibly smooth. I used 3 coats in the photos but you can get opaque coverage in 2.

The finish of this polish is another one of those slight jelly, slight cream finishes (which I adore for summer).

(OPI "Cajun Shrimp," 3 coats)

(OPI "Cajun Shrimp," 3 coats)

(OPI "Cajun Shrimp," 3 coats)

Love this polish. I'm not a huge red polish connoisseur, but I will wear this polish repeatedly for summers to come.

2 comments:

  1. this looks very pretty on you!
    (aren't shrimp pink? o.o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're red. The flesh does turn an opaque white so when combined with the red it can look somewhat pink, but technically, I think it's red. (:

      Delete