Sunday, February 24, 2013

NOTD: Essie "Mojito Madness"

I have been sick this past week and wanted to paint something on my nails that would be bright and cheerful. I picked Essie's "Mojito Madness," a bright kelly green. It's the only "true" green I own (the rest being either mint greens, seafoam greens, blue-ish greens, grey-ish military greens, or darker emerald greens).

(Essie "Mojito Madness")

I don't say this often with Essie but I am very satisfied with the formula of this polish. 2 thin coats provide opaque coverage.

I really adore this green. It's bright, without being neon (great for spring), and also isn't too light. It's the one true green I own and the only one I will probably ever need.

(Essie "Mojito Madness," 2 coats)

(Essie "Mojito Madness," 2 coats)

(Essie "Mojito Madness," 2 coats)

I plan on using this green for some future St. Patty's day manicures. So keep an eye out for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment