Monday, April 1, 2013

NOTD: Essie "Nice Is Nice"

Today's notd is for an older polish in my collection, Essie's "Nice Is Nice." This color is a pretty pastel lavender that is perfect for spring. I bought this around the same time as Essie's "Lilacism." Unfortunately, my bottle of "Lilacism" morphed into a blue rather than a lilac so I don't have the two to compare. But from what I remember "Nice is Nice" has more pink tones and "Lilacism" is a cooler-toned lilac with hints of blue.


Though "Nice Is Nice" was never an outstanding favorite, I like having this shade in my collection.

The formula is decent. The first coat goes on streaky but the second coat provides decent opacity and coverage.

(Essie "Nice Is Nice," 2 coats)

(Essie "Nice Is Nice," 2 coats)

Spring 2011 I absolutely adored purple pastels. Spring 2012 I enjoyed more peaches. I feel that lilacs will be coming back for me this spring. (:

1 comment:

  1. I like "nice is nice"
    anticipating the spring pastels from your collection :)

    (butter london released ANOTHER light blue shade? :0)

    ReplyDelete