Thursday, April 4, 2013

NOTD: Essie "Power Clutch"

April showers bring May flowers. And as such, it's a rainy day here in Northern California.
It's no secret I like to pair my polishes appropriately with the weather and picked Essie's "Power Clutch" as today's rainy notd.

"Power Clutch" is a grey cream with a hint of green. The green is hard to see in the photos below, but trust me, it's there. The color itself is still predominantly a charcoal grey, but the little bit of green just makes it more unique. If I can find a more pure grey to compare it to I will make a post and link.


The formula of this polish was okay. A little streaky, requiring 3 coats for opacity. But I love the cream finish, free of shimmers. I wish I had purchased this polish back in fall. It would've been one of my most worn of the season.

(Essie "Power Clutch," 3 coats)

(Essie "Power Clutch," 3 coats)

I can see "Power Clutch" being one of my must-have Fall polishes for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment